The Raw Power Heated Filter Combo custom engineered for vegetable oil fuel systems.
-A complete solution for on-board filtration of water and fine particulates.
Full Kit Includes Heated Filter Head, 2 x Donaldson Filters, Electric Heater Wrap and Reusable Drain Bowl.
Raw Power Heated Filter Head:
*Custom engineered aluminum head with ports for heat and fuel.
-(2) 1/2"NPT ports for inlet
-(2) 1/2"NPT ports for outlet.
-(2) 1/2"NPT colant ports
Use the second ports for fuel loops and/or vacuum/pressure gauge ports.
*Heated filter head comes in 1-12 and 1-14 sizes. Coolant port can be used to add extra heat to the fuel as it flows through the head.
Gasket Diameters O.D.2.95 I.D.2.2 L
*Does not include Fittings
Filter Length w/ head 11.5" w/o Drain Bowl, 13.5" w/ Drain Bowl
Donaldson Filters x 2
*High quality filters to seperate water and block particles for use with WVO
Thread Size: 1-14
-10 Micron Absolute, 3 Nominal
-9.7 Inches long
-40-250 *F -40-121*C
Max Flow rate: 120gph
Heated Filter Wrap
*12V electric heater wrap to warm fuel for proper flow
-100 or 200w
-High quality, US made material
Raw Power Heated Filter Bundle
-Coolant Heated Filter Head
-Hot Wrap - 100W or 200W
-Donaldson 10 Micron Water Block Filter
-Donaldson Reusable Drain Bowl
*Does not include Fittings
By Sonny Great product, easy to mount. ,
- Great product, easy to mount, and looks good under the hood too.
By Bob Great ,
- I fought with a leaky Racor for a year. Plus, you had to use their filters that were expensive. This head has been great. It was easy to mount and I can get filters at any parts house. The customer service was great as well. I will do business with them again.
By Golgotha Excellent quality, and price. ,
- Using this heated filter combo on my 93 Dodge Cummins, I have about 500 miles on my system that I put together using parts from WVO Designs, and I have not had any problems or complaints about anything I bought from them.
By Jason S. Well designed and versatile filter setup ,
- I just installed this combo, w/ the water bowl attachment. The first thing i noticed was that the filter head is a very heavy duty, well designed piece of aluminum. The inlet and outlet options and mounting options are make it pretty easy to customize for however you want to run your lines. I have mine installed about 20 degrees off of an upright position to keep ground clearance intact. The water bowl is still the lowest point in the system even at that angle and lets water in the fuel to collect and be drained out easily. I also like that the head fits a lot of commonly used filters in case I need to change a filter on a long road trip.
By Ari Easy to install. Effective. ,
- The filter head is cheap to buy, easy to install, and, with the heater, extremely effective. Filter, head, heater... simple! Other heated filters i have had have too many parts and variables for leaking air, not the Raw Power Heated Filter Combo. I'd buy it again for sure.